Child Trust Fund
School Savings Clubs in Cardiff
Our Prepaid Debit Card
Free Life Insurance on Savings
Young Saver Account
How do I withdraw my savings?
Deposits can be made by:
- Payroll Deduction if you work for one of our sponsoring employers.
- Standing Order from your bank or building society.
- At any Post Office or Paypoint outlet by using your Membership Card which will be issued when you join.
- Cheque or cash at our office in the Advice Hub, Marland House, Cardiff.
- Debit or credit card by telephoning 0844 557 8321 or online by clicking here and following the on-screen instructions. Ensure you have your membership card at hand.
- Transfer from your bank account. You will need the Credit Union's bank account details from our Standing Order form - click here. You must quote your membership number and surname as a reference/roll number when arranging the payment to ensure it is assigned to your account.
You can change the amount you save at anytime - simply complete a new Payroll Deduction form or Standing Order form and send the form to us. However, if you have a loan you must maintain the minimum payment required on your Loan Agreement plus £10 per month savings.
We are currently experiencing difficulties with our website. Members wishi ...
Please note our offices are closed on:
Friday 18th April (Good Friday)
Cardiff & Vale Credit Union is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN 213467)