Saving with us How do I save?

Child Trust Fund

School Savings Clubs in Cardiff

Our Prepaid Debit Card

Sponsoring Employers

Free Life Insurance on Savings

Young Saver Account

How do I withdraw my savings?

Deposits can be made by:

  • Payroll Deduction if you work for one of our sponsoring employers.
  • Standing Order from your bank or building society.
  • At any Post Office or Paypoint outlet by using your Membership Card which will be issued when you join.
  • Cheque or cash at our office in the Advice Hub, Marland House, Cardiff.
  • Debit or credit card by telephoning 0844 557 8321 or online by clicking here and following the on-screen instructions.  Ensure you have your membership card at hand.
  • Transfer from your bank account.  You will need the Credit Union's bank account details from our Standing Order form - click hereYou must quote your membership number and surname as a reference/roll number when arranging the payment to ensure it is assigned to your account.

You can change the amount you save at anytime - simply complete a new Payroll Deduction form or Standing Order form and send the form to us.  However, if you have a loan you must maintain the minimum payment required on your Loan Agreement plus £10 per month savings. 

Your Account
Account ID

Date of Birth

Haven't got online access to your account yet? Forgotten your PIN and need a new one?
Click here for more details.
Latest News

Holiday Loan Promotion

The sun is out, and so is our holiday loan promotion!  This year we are off ...

New Community Information Point - St Athan

A new community Information Point has opened in The Gathering Place, St Athan ev ...

Cardiff & Vale Credit Union is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN 213467)